MEDICAL SPA POLICIES
Please read our Medical Spa policies below. We thank you for your valued service and understanding. These policies are in place to outline our rules and to ensure the safety of our patients and our staff.
MEDICAL SPA POLICY
Adhering to our medical spa policies creates a happy environment where our professionals can focus on your needs. We appreciate your cooperation and sincerely hope you have a pleasant experience with us. <br>
- New Patients(effective May 1st,2022)– will be charged a $75 scheduling fee when booking an appointment. This $75 will be credited toward your treatment upon arrival. (If you fail to show up with no canceling notification to an appointment, you forfeit the $75 charge, and if you cancel less than 24 hours before your appointment, you forfeit the $75 charge.)
- First-Time Visitors – Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your first appointment to allow ample time to check in and complete intake paperwork.
- Late Arrival – If your arrival is delayed, we will make every effort to accommodate your entire appointment, but service time may be abbreviated to avoid delays for other guests. (Abbreviated treatments are charged accordingly.)
- Late Cancellation and Missed Appointments – We have a 24-hour cancellation policy. More than 3 missed appointments will result in a $75.00 non-refundable booking fee.
- Prices & Promotions – We are committed to continuously expanding our services to ensure we bring you the latest and greatest technology. Although we make every effort to keep our website and spa menu updated accordingly, please note that prices, services, and products are subject to change at any time without notice. Special offers and discounts may not be combined. When presented with more than one discount opportunity, we will automatically give patients a discount of greater value at the time of purchase.
- Payments – We accept CareCredit® and all major credit cards along with St. Louis Cosmetic Surgery Medical Spa gift cards (valid for one year from the date of purchase). We do not accept checks.
- Refunds – We do not offer refunds on services rendered even if you are disappointed in the result or unhappy with the outcome. Products: Unopened products in the original packaging may be returned within 14 days for a full refund. Products may be returned for a full refund within 7 days from the date of purchase when there is a documented allergic reaction to the product. Defective products (i.e. broken pump) may be exchanged for the same product within 10 days of the date of purchase—no refunds or returns on prescription products (i.e. Latisse, hydroquinone).
- Children – We respectfully request that children under the age of majority not accompany you to your appointments. This is for the safety of you and the child while present at our facility and minimizes the risk of any unintended distractions that could affect the treatment environment, your provider’s care for you, and/or the results thereof. If for some unique reason this is unavoidable, we will have an informed consent document for you to sign stating that you waive any legal action against St. Louis Cosmetic Surgery & Medical Spa arising from the child’s presence within the treatment room and any consequences flowing directly and/or indirectly therefrom, whether or not reasonably foreseeable, including any resulting harm to the child. Under no circumstances may children be left unattended in our reception area or with an individual under the age of majority. Irrespective of any signed waiver, we at all times reserve the right to refuse treatment and/or stop treatment where the provider reasonably determines that the child’s presence creates an unreasonable risk of harm, distraction, or other serious repercussions that could impact your treatment and/or the safety of the child. Appointments canceled as a result of this policy will be considered “missed appointments” in line with this facility’s internal policies and may give rise to potential non-refundable booking fees, as stated therein.
- Our staff does not accept tips or gratuities. If you want to do something special, the highest compliment you can offer our staff is to come back and see them again or refer a friend.